Size25 400sq ft
Address Kendal Road
Shrewsbury, Shropshire SY1 4EN
Shrewsbury, with a population of approximately 72,000 is the second largest town in Shropshire after Telford. Situated in the West Midlands region of England and located approximately 48 miles north-west of Birmingham, 41 miles south of Chester and 16 miles west of Telford. It is also the primary settlement and headquarters of Shropshire County Council.
This 25,400 sq ft (2,359.66 sq m) steel portal framed construction was purpose-built in 1995 by Wickes Development Ltd as a retail warehouse unit. There is a customer entrance and exit to the north-east of the site with a glazed canopy covering.
The Property also benefits from a large car park with 124 parking spaces, providing a ratio of 1:205 sq ft.
The Wickes name goes as far back as 1854, when Henry Dunn Wickes and his brother started a modest operation in the local lumber business in Michigan, USA. Wickes as we recognise it today really started in the 1950s American property boom, with the creation of a one-stop-shop selling builders a full range of construction products at prices often lower than local yards and merchants